Saturday, February 16, 2008

music on the go

A surprisingly large number of people now listen to music on the go.
A large part of the 'surprisingly large number of people' consists of teenagers.
Teens listen to an average of 2.5 hours of music a day.

Frankly the last time I yearned for music I like must have been 7 years ago.
There was a time when I felt I should have a large collection of music in my personal stable, actually I do, but I have not looked at since some while now.
Today the once yearned for music collection does not matter.

What happened to the days of 2.5 hours of music a day.
Frankly I don't know, i guess I found more interesting things to do, but then what are these more interesting things, I still don't know.

When I was younger, I always wondered how come my folks don't listen to music, well I know now, but at the same time I don't know why?

No comments: