Monday, January 14, 2008

tested or testing

Happen to come across a label on a face-scrub.
"Not tested on Animals."

Which goes to mean, that they don't test on animals which is good news for PETA.
But if they don't test it on animals, on whom has it been tested.

Or rather have they done away with any kind of testing, braving any probable consequences of malady at our costs.

For that matter has it been tested at all.
Maybe we are the test subjects.

Tested or Testing, I think it makes more sense to let us know that it has been tested and proved rather than letting us know that it has not been tested on animals.

I mean of what consequence is that to us humans that it has not been tested.
Animals is the key word for the PETA folks but to the rest of the significant polpulation we would like to know if it is OK and that it is all good to use; companies should let us know that it has been approved or tested by someone if not on someone or something.

At least the products that don't have any kind of test make it pretty clear by stating "Use at own risk" or "Smoking is injurious to health" at least it makes some sense.
Well if I am going to be hurt, I know whom to sue in this case or is it that I have no case to sue here as I have been forewarned.

Maybe this is another way of forewarning us but in a very polite PETA way.
How can we sue a kind company that does not test their products.
I mean that would be too harsh asking animals or humans to test their products, right!

Well I hope for the best, I also hope it is not contagious; my sister is using it.

No comments: