Wednesday, December 24, 2008

insights and ideas

is an idea an insight or is an insight an idea.

more than anything an insight states a truth that alters the way we live or the way we see the world. We begin to see things in a whole new light.

I guess ideas on the other hand are generated more often, I can't think of an idea as life altering or world changing.....some do create a paradigm shift but then those would be insights....than ideas.....

A single insight can bring about a tidal wave of ideas that can bring that insight to life....

An insight would require a logical persuasion and an element of emotion.
If you can get the other guy to buy into your logic ...you crossed the bridge halfway...
The other half is getting the other person to think.....hey that's me you are talking about...hey that is so familiar.....hey that is my life or at least one that I wish for....hey I feel that emotion....crying, laughing, joy ....it just needs to be emotive, endearing and personal.

The question of implementing the insight is one...

The question of getting the insight is another....

No comments: