Monday, July 28, 2008

useless management advice

1. Look at the familiar in novel ways.
I mean if it is familiar I doubt I would notice it.
If I don't see the familiar the question of looking at it in novel ways does not quiet arise.

2. Look for patterns.
Patterns of what: distinctions or similarities.
Once we do, then what? make a pickle, I guess.
What do we do with the patterns?

3. Look for unmet needs?
Hey buddy if I could, they would not be unmet anymore.
They would be needs that I can meet, so the question is how do I look for needs that I have not met and how do I meet them if I don't know them.

4. Listen to unheard voices.
Here we go again, how can you listen to what you cannot hear.
Please elaborate how I can heed to what I cannot hear?

...the humbug just does not end...

No comments: