Wednesday, November 21, 2007

inebriating

Banta Singh walks into a bar in London and orders 3 glasses of Beer and sits at corner of the bar, drinking a sipout of each glass inturn.

When he finishes, he goes back to the bar counter and orders 3 more.
The bartender tells him, "You know, beer goes flat after I fill it in the glass; it would taste better if you buy one at a time."

Banta Singh replies, "Well, you see, I have 2 brothers, one in Dubai and the other in Canada and I'm here in London. When we left home we promised that we'll drink this way to remember the days we drank together."
The bartender admists that it is a nice custom and leaves it at that.
Banta becomes a regular in the bar and always drinks the same way.
One day he comes in and orders 2 glasses of beer. All the other regulars fall silent. When he comes back for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my sincere condolences for your great loss."

Banta looks confused for a moment, and then laughs."Oh...no," he says.
"Both my brothers are alive, the only thing is I just quit drinking!!!"

by The Colonel

No comments: